CV and Interview training – the insiders guide
This workshop provides an opportunity for participants to understand the best approach to CV management, job applications and how to get ahead in a crowded candidate job market. It focuses on the different styles of interviews you will face in an employment process and gives you tips, techniques and frameworks to navigate smoothly through your next interview.
At the end of this workshop participants will have:
- A real understanding of where they are in their career and expectations for the future
- A set of tools for managing a CV, organising job applications and communicating with prospective employers effectively
- Tips, techniques and frameworks for managing different interview styles from situational testing, behavioural analysis to competency profiling and more casual interviews
- Immediate access to a network of professionals who can enable their progress
- A series of options for additional support as required
The workshop agenda includes:
- Understanding fully my current situation
- CV styles, what’s really important to know
- Managing applications for jobs, the insiders guide
- Interview styles – what to expect
- Techniques and frameworks for managing interviews
- Organising and communicating (connecting my message to an employer’s need)
- Planning next steps and future support needs
The workshops are run at various locations in London.
The workshops are also available as outplacement programmes for businesses seeking to support staff redundancies and/or career changes
Who is this for?
The workshop is run by two recruitment and employment specialists with over 20 years of experience hiring and integrating people in to global businesses.
This workshop is for:
- Those recently made redundant
- Those going through career transition
- Those changing industries
- Those interested in actively managing their careers
- Employers looking to learn better interview techniques
Individual participant workshop attendance: £150
In-house outplacement workshops: £2,750, plus travel expenses. Maximum workshop group for 15 people
How to book
If you'd like to find out more or book your place on this event call Christian on 07767 303184, email email@example.com or ask us to contact you by using the form below: